The CIMTA Difference
CIMTA is a member supported organization. After paying our expenses, money is not taken out as a owner's draw. The money is put towards the next show. This structure helps not only control CIMTA's cost but the overall show costs in the industry. We take supporting member feedback very seriously. While we can't make everyone happy, we definitely honor majority rules. Our board is representative of CIMTA stakeholders (shops, exhibitors that wholesale). These unpaid volunteers have a vested interest in not only CIMTA but in the miniature community as a whole.
- Free Parking No daily parking fees for exhibitors or buyers.
- Accommodations are a great value. Adding room rates, resort fees (includes Internet in your room and common areas but not the convention space), and taxes, the Orleans is much more affordable for exhibitors and buyers. With over 1,886 rooms, we have plenty of room to grow. There is little worry of being sold out to not only exhibitors but buyers.
- Customer Base Access to buyers on the West Coast
- Open Exhibitor Application Miniatures shouldn't be pretentious, they should be fun! When a new exhibitors submits an application we look for relevancy. We won't ask you to wait around to be "invited" or have your work judged by some jury. We allow our buyers to fulfill that role. This doesn't mean we don't attract high quality work. At our last show, our new exhibitors were poached to do other shows.
- Supporting Members that own shops get access to CIMTA exclusives before the general public. We love our shops and want to make sure they get access to unique new items before the general public.
- Ground transportation from McCarran National Airport to Orleans is approximately $16 to $21 with UberX. Uber is ready when you are ready. No waiting or paying for a shuttle.
- Selling Space is a Great Value You can get a 10'x10' space with two 8'x30" tables for $480 (yes, we know the two tables will have to stick out a little more than the allotted space, but at CIMTA we give you more :). That is effectively 16'x30" of table space vs 12'x30" for $600 at some other shows. Even when you add on electricity and dues, CIMTA is still more economical.
- Lunch at Show you need to make the most out of your time at the show. We get it. Buyers and sellers get a full lunch, so they can concentrate on buying and selling. Exhibitors and buyers get up to 4 total lunches for 2 days.
- Help is Available if you need it. Exhibiting is a lot of work, how about a little help? Get assistance with transporting your items to your exhibitor space. For only $10 have a bellman deliver your product directly to your space. Give your back a break! Tipping is not required but customary. If you utilize the affordable inbound shipping at the Business Center, packages will be delivered directly to your booth. Traveling alone and need relief? Please let trade show management know so we can help.
- Electricity is not "free" but our booths are priced cheaper, to allow for that add-on. You can also elect to get flood lights instead of an electricity plug in, it's your choice. It's one less thing you need to pack and they provide more than ample light.
- On Site Dining - No faux breakfast, $7.99 for a real breakfast (two eggs, meat, hash browns, toast) in Courtyard Cafe. $6.99 Steak & Eggs, Monday through Friday (Midnight through 6AM).